Sunday 28 June 2015

Menghilangkan Diri

Hey hey heyyy. Lamanya aku menghilangkan diri dari blog aku nie kan? Ngeh ngeh. 23 March dulu kot, sampai lah bulan Jun sekarang nie haaaaa. Tu pon, haaaaaaaa, dah nak habis bulan Jun baru gheti nak update blog ke Asnida Ridzuan woi?


How sad life! ^^"\ 


By the way, hello people! How's your life people? Okay? My life? Hmmmm, okay lah. I don't know how to describe my life at this time. Actually i just want to share something funny about Kelantan's accent with my reader. I was born at Kuantan, Pahang not Kelantan. But, since i was 10 years old, my family and I went to Kelantan, as my father already pension as air forces at TUDM Gong Kedak and my mommy also moves to one of school in Kelantan, so that's why my siblings and i also move to Kelantan. 


Argh. Actually, I hate when people mocking me when i speak in Kelantan. You think that i pretending wanna be that girl? No way! Okay, can you imagine, i can speak normal, but, when some words in Kelantan out, it makes me, "Hmmm, baik cakap Kelantan je". Atleast, i am not one of Kelantan Murtad? What the H is that? Lol. HAHA. Kelantan Murtad-one that speaks standard with his/her Kelantanmate? gitu lah lebih kurang. Haha. I got it from my Emily! HAHA.


Well said, i will never type Kelantan in my blog okay? I just have problem in term of Speaking only, not writing.. You know what, one of my classmate asks me, " Eyda, awak kalau awak menulis pon dalam Kelantan ke? -_-" Hahahahaha. No no. I can write it well okay, you can see my previous post lah. See? Kehkeh. Hey, so tell me about your experience when you speak Kelantan? What response did you got from your friends? Mind to share your experience with me? Post your comment!  


Nota Hijau: Selamat Berpuasa untuk Hari Ke-10! :D

0 orang doakan saya dapat 9A+ dalam SPM 2013 :) :

Post a Comment

Hai, terima kasih kerana membaca post ini. Jangan lupa tinggalkan komen ya? :)