Thursday 27 November 2014

Oh My English!

Hi and Assalamualaikum :)


Argh. Actually today I have a class at 2, but my lecturer, Sir Fadzly has task to do. So he just cancel my class. So, should i yeay or nay? Haha. Haha. I know maybe some of you wondered why i type my entry in English version right? Hehehe. I don't know, but i have stalk my ex-roomate blog, argh. I love her English so much! Yeah, she told in her blog. I am quite jealousy person too. But not type girl that jealous when her boy loves to ignore her Whatsapp hahahaha. Sorry AR. 


I mean, jealous when i see other girl that more prettier than me, speaks English fluently than me. Allah. You know that i have "trouble" with this subject since primary school yet, that's why i only got 4A 1B. B for what? B for English. HAHA! I know that, that's my fault. I always ignore when Madam Poh teaching me in the class, I still remember my beloved Chinese teacher okay! :) So that, maybe that's the reason why i not get A in her subject right? Haha. Restu guru penting kalau nak berjaya.. 


Sometime, i keep wondering, 


"Why Allah put me here?"

"Why i have to study English?"

"Why i have to take BEN (Bachelor of English)?" 


Yeah. I know that, maybe He knows all things and you do not know, but when  I sit alone, i still wondering why Allah gives me a "chance" to let me face with English?


كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
                                                                                             (Surah al-Baqarah 2 : 216)

Sahih International
Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.
Korean
비록 싫어하는 것이지만 너회에게 성전이 허락되었노라 그러나 너회가 싫어해서 복이 되는 것이 있고 너회가 좋아해서 너희에 게 악이 되는 것이 있나니 하나님은 너회가 알지 못하는 것을 알고계시니라
Malay
Kamu diwajibkan berperang (untuk menentang pencerobohan) sedang peperangan itu ialah perkara yang kamu benci; dan boleh jadi kamu benci kepada sesuatu padahal ia baik bagi kamu, dan boleh jadi kamu suka kepada sesuatu padahal ia buruk bagi kamu. Dan (ingatlah), Allah jualah Yang mengetahui (semuanya itu), sedang kamu tidak mengetahuinya.
* I know some of my friends love Korea so much right? Haaaaaa, i give you their translation in Korea too! Heheheeh :P

NOTA HIJAU: Actually, I feel something when others keep said something about Kelantanese. Argh. Now i understand when my teachers said that, people in Utara, Barat, Selatan, doesn't like Kelantanese, and I don't know why? Can you gives me the reason? You said that, we are racist? Seriously? PM me at my Facebook, if you want to know me well! I am not racist people okay? I just can't leave my slang only! :( Oh God, let me speak well in English and Bahasa Malaysia please.... ;'(

0 orang doakan saya dapat 9A+ dalam SPM 2013 :) :

Post a Comment

Hai, terima kasih kerana membaca post ini. Jangan lupa tinggalkan komen ya? :)